Production control/Shipping - Staff
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Male/Female age 22 - 28 years old.
- TOEIC Score at least 400 points
- New graduate are welcome
- Control proper part list based on parts structure.
- Arrange parts follow a change of production plan according with the sharp rise of parts usage fluctuation.
- Immediately take proper action when parts shortage.
- Confirm progressive of in-house part for prevention of part shortage in the next process.
- Implement activities for reduce inventory of current parts.
- Acquire knowledge of Kanban and how to operate Kanban
- Control cycle and quantity of products Kanban.
- Be able to operate all kinds of terminal which are necessary for daily jobs. (CIGMA operation)
- Be able to operate OA equipment for responsible jobs.
- Observe arrival status of suppliers, control delivery performance ratio by cooperating with related departments.
- Acquire about production plan/procedure of receiving.
- Handle other assignments as assigned by the superior.