Quality Assurance/Part Inspection - Staff
- Male/Female, Age 22 - 27 years old.
- Bachelor’s degree in Production, Mechanical, Industrial, or related fields.
- TOEIC Score at least 400 points.
- Minimum 1 years experience
- Control, coordinate and monitor about ISO/TS16949, ISO144001&OHSAS18001 system by section.
- Control training and evaluate system, set training master plan of section and extend training system to supplier.
- Control and set purchasing plan, maintenance, repairing tool information, calibration instrument in section.
- Control and coordinate with center about measurement systems analysis in section in order to conform requirement and setting measurement system analysis master plan in section and extend to supplier.
- To be leader and coordinate QCC activity.
- Control and coordinate about Quality check skill & Screw Tightening activity
- Summary supplier evaluation result.
- Handle other assignments as assigned by superior.