Regional Produciton Planning/Control Kaizen Officer
- -Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering, Computer
- -Engineer/Science, Supply chain Management, or related field with GPA > 2.75
- -Male or Female. Age between 25-30 years
- -At least 2-3 years of experience in Production Planning/Scheduling / Ordering /Warehouse area. (Automotive is significant plus).
- -Knowledge in Just-in-Time and Pull system concept, Supply Chain Management, Production/Ordering Planning (Familiar with ERP system is preferable)
- -Pro-active and Good leadership to approach team members.
- -Good logical/Systematic thinking and Capability to work out proposal or solution when encounter the issue.
- -Good communicate, Collaborate and Presentation by using English with TOEIC 600 scores
- -Good at in MS Excel, MS Access, MS Powerpoint for data processing and presentation.
- -Willing to work in multicultural environment and able to travel to ASIAN countries for business trip.
- -Able to drive with driving license.
- -Collaborate with company in Asian to improve operation for support business expansion and circumstance change.
- -Lead regional improvement action in scope of Inventory control, Shipping quality, Indirect productivity up in Production planning/ ordering Control and warehouse area.
- -Work with IT department for Design and Utilize computerize system and Implement in Asian company